Sunday, October 2, 2011

First CAS hours

In the DP program you need to make a 150 CAS hours over 2 years. In these two years you need 50 hours creativity, 50 hours active and 50 hours social. In the beginning of this year I decided to start with the 50 active hours. I got the inspiration for my first CAS hours when we had a salsa course at school. Esther, Karlijn and I started looking for a salsa course. We found a few of them. We started looking at the pictures of there courses. When we saw we had to dance with 60 year olds we decided to look for another dance. We came up with zumba. Again we looked around were we would be able to follow zumba lessons. We found a sport school in Groningen that gave zumba lessons for beginners. We went there and took a trial lesson. I really enjoyed the lesson. Esther and karlijn also really enjoyed it so we decided to sign up for the lesson. The trainer was very enthusiastic and I personally really liked that. She is very energized and stimulating. Zumba is mostly recognized as a sport for 50+ women. This is surely not true. It is a very good way of training and you sure can get tired from doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment